sign in

August 27, 2011

Oh Allah, please forgive me

Alhamdulillah, we've been given the opportunity to perform the Isya' and Tarawih prayers in Masjid Negeri for this past week. And there's one day where Syeikh Sa'ad Sai'd Al-Ghamdi lead the prayers (Imaam). I still remember how bliss it was when he recited the Al-Quran. Memang menusuk ke hati. Bukan sekadar bacaan nya yang merdu tapi mostly because he knew what he was reciting... And among all the ayaah that he recited, there's one that'd made my heart melted and my tears burst. At that time, I wasn't remember the chapter and verse number. I just caught the meaning. Bila balik, I pun cariklah ayat yang dimaksudkan. And it's an ayaah from surah At-Tahrim:-

يَـٰٓأَيُّہَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ تُوبُوٓاْ إِلَى ٱللَّهِ تَوۡبَةً۬ نَّصُوحًا عَسَىٰ رَبُّكُمۡ أَن يُكَفِّرَ عَنكُمۡ سَيِّـَٔاتِكُمۡ وَيُدۡخِلَڪُمۡ جَنَّـٰتٍ۬ تَجۡرِى مِن تَحۡتِهَا ٱلۡأَنۡهَـٰرُ يَوۡمَ لَا يُخۡزِى ٱللَّهُ ٱلنَّبِىَّ وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ مَعَهُ ۥ‌ۖ نُورُهُمۡ يَسۡعَىٰ بَيۡنَ أَيۡدِيہِمۡ وَبِأَيۡمَـٰنِہِمۡ يَقُولُونَ رَبَّنَآ أَتۡمِمۡ لَنَا نُورَنَا وَٱغۡفِرۡ لَنَآ‌ۖ إِنَّكَ عَلَىٰ ڪُلِّ شَىۡءٍ۬ قَدِيرٌ

O you who believe, turn to Allah with a faithful repentance. It is hoped from your Lord that he will write off your faults, and will admit you to the gardens beneath which rivers flow, on the Day when Allah will not disgrace the Prophet and those who believed with him. Their light will run before them and to their right hands. They will say, “Our Lord, perfect for us our light, and forgive us. Indeed you are powerful over every thing.” _At-Tahrim, 66:8


I'm sinful. And I just hope that Allah will forgive me. and so that I can follow the path of Rasulullah and the sahaabah. And so that I can be with the believers in Paradise.


P/S: How's your last phase of Ramadhan this year? How's preparation fot AidilFitri? Feel free to read my previous entry about Hari Raya: Sunnah ke tak amalan kite.Kalau nak baca click sini
Sekian terima kasih :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

voice